1. Start by filling out our online donation form to the right or giving us a call at 657-298-6497 and one of our call center representatives will assist you through the donation process. No matter what option you choose to donate your vehicle it will be fast and hassle free!
2. Next, you will receive a call within 24 hours of the next business day to schedule your vehicle pickup. Once your pickup is scheduled please remove all your personal belongings from the vehicle.
3. We will mail you a tax deductible receipt within a few weeks of your car donation. It's that easy!
If you have any questions after your vehicle is picked up, our donation representatives are happy to help. Sometimes the tax-deductible receipt can get lost in the mail. If you have been waiting for longer than a month to receive your receipt please give us a call. We might need some more information from you or it might be as simple as updating your address. Once we have all the information that is needed we will send you your tax deductible receipt right away.
Check out our what a car title looks like page if you have questions about your title.
RV For Homeless is a charitable 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, strives to help a significant portion of the American population who are being squeezed between the rapidly rising cost of shelter on one hand, and either stagnant wages or too-small of a retirement on the other. Through no fault of their own, they are at serious risk of losing their homes and apartments.
Donated Minivans, Cars, SUVs, and Trucks will go directly to someone who needs a safe and secure home on wheels. Consider donating and delivering your vehicle to RV For Homeless during our next build event. We need vehicles that are in good physical and mechanical condition, model year 2000 and newer, with less than 130,000 miles. Contact us at 657-298-6497 about your vehicle gift, an IRS tax-deductible eligible donation.
Donating your RV to charity is a generous act of kindness.
When you make the decision to donate a RV, camper, trailer or other recreational vehicle charity, you immediately gain several benefits.
First, you get to clear that space in your garage, storage unit or driveway.
Second, you can stop paying your added expenses, like insurance, maintenance and storage costs. Third, you get the satisfaction and joy of making a difference in the life of someone you care about.
1. You get the maximum possible tax deduction for your RV donation. RV For Homeless is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, which means your donation is tax deductible.
2. Donating your camper means you don't have to deal with difficult buyers.A lot can go wrong with RVs and campers, and they're not cheap to fix. Dealing with potential buyers is almost always a hassle. In most cases, RV FOR HOMELESS will accept your vehicle regardless of the condition it's in.
3. We handle all the paperwork. Why deal with stressful paperwork when you could be enjoying the outdoors free from your unwanted camper? From the tax deductible receipt to the vehicle title transfer, we take care of everything.
4. RV donation is environmentally friendly. Motorhomes and campers that aren't auctioned to new owners are recycled.
5. RV For Homeless provides free pick-up and towing. Motorhomes tend to be large and difficult to move from place to place. If you're holding onto your unwanted RV because it's too expensive to get rid of, consider donating it and taking advantage of our free towing.
Most people who buy RVs want them so they can spend more time outside. The reality of owning an RV can be much more stressful and expensive than you realize. A typical RV camping trip will set you back several hundred dollars, even if you're only going for a weekend! Most RVs get only 6 to 12 miles per gallon and their fuel tanks can hold up to 75 gallons. That alone is expensive, but RVs and campers also require a campsite with electricity, which will always cost more.
After all the trouble it takes to get your RV fueled up and on the road, that doesn't leave much time to enjoy nature. If you no longer want your RV, camper or motorhome, donate it to Wheels For Wishes and we'll take care of everything. You'll never have to bother with the stress of owning an RV again!
Call us at 657-298-6497 or use our easy online RV donation form to get started on your donation today!
Your contribution will enable us to support other programs like feeding the homeless program and continue operations. We are very grateful for your generosity.
Ninety percent of Emergency Fund contributions directly assist those in need within in the mobile community.
100% of the sale will benefit the homeless